Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Low bio-rythm, super depressing suck butt day.

Sometimes days start out bad and just get worse.

Sometimes the day is just so damned bad that the only thing that helps is conducting the horse choir.

When my students hear the horses singing...they know to leave me alone until the wound in my heart is healed.

I happily invite you to conduct the horses when you feel like that too.

Whether you are a conservative who is broken hearted that Bush is a spend and spend liberal in Republican clothing who probably isn't going to overturn Roe v. Wade...

Whether you are a liberal who is broken hearted that even though the Republicans control all three branches of government you still get blamed for having too much power....

Whether you are not defined by your politics but just are having a gloomy, broken hearted very bad day....

The horses will help you. Just click on them to make them sing, click on them to make then stop.

The answer is in their song.

After the horses have restored your will to live, you should check out the rest of the farm and play with the other animals. Lots of fun games, which if you don't speak Swedish, will present an added challenge in figuring out how to play them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Archie Levine said...

The horses are on a Swedish children's website. They sing when you click on them and it is silly eough to temporarily cleanse the heart of gloom.

The depression the other day was less poltical and more personal, but a good night of lying in bed with a bottle of vodka and watching TV Land has me rejuvenated, even if my eyes are bleeding.

We had a great Best of No Shame over the weekend, I taught some good workshops with 15 year old girls.

I'll be back to my angry self soon.

What was it Kafka said? There is hope, but not for us?

I think it was Kafka. Or Beckett. One of them guys who always had a winsome smile when they thought of the milk of human kindness.

Anyway, I got nothing to be down about so long as my house is still standing and not covered in an inch of toxic black mold.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home