Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Slam Dunk?
Give that man a Presidential Medal of Freedom!

Pssst, did you hear? Some time before Christmas, we officially stopped looking for the WMDs in Iraq. You didn't hear in December because the Administration was very quiet about it. In fact, it didn't make the news until today.

Search for Banned Arms In Iraq Ended Last Month: Critical September Report to Be Final Word, By Dafna Linzer, Washington Post Staff Writer,
Wednesday, January 12, 2005

President Bush is disappointed.

I bet.

Me too.

I'm disappointed in him. And us.

Nobody seems to care about this....People care more about Jennifer and Brad breaking up than they do that we've killed hundreds of thousands of people, that our brave American soldiers are dying because of a mistake Bush will never admit.

I don't want to die because he was wrong. I don't want my son or daughter to die because he was wrong. I don't want to see us in an endless war because he won't admit he was wrong and take responsibility for his mistake.

The Republicans keep saying, "Get over it. Move on. You're stuck in the past. We need to worry about the Iraq elections, not ancient history."

I'm sorry. I can't get over it. I don't understand anyone who can.

George Tenet said the case was a slam dunk for WMD in Iraq.

We now know for sure he was wrong. Wrong at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives. Is he held accountable? No, he is given the Presidential Medal of Freedom, our nation's highest honor a President can bestow.

That's not irony. That's insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home