Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My apologies....

No, I'm not apologizing for being a liberal....I'll never apologize for thinking that peace and social justice are moral values. I'm apologizing for not updating my blog more often this month.

It is not post-election trauma, though I have plenty of that. It is just that I've got a whopping overload of courses I'm teaching this semester and I'm also right in the middle of directing...wait for it...a production of Everyman that opens next week.

I hadn't realized when I chose the play last summer that it would land smack in the middle of the Jesusland Revolution, but hey, I guess I'm a prophet.

As I focus on my job and trying to get Everyman into Heaven I'm just not going to be able to blog as much until after Thanksgiving. Hope you'll forgive me.

In the meantime, click on the other blog links I've got on the side and tell them that Archie sent you. They is good folks. Even Blonde Sagacity is worth a visit. She's totally wrong about everything, but then, we're good naturedly reciprical in our opinion of each other.

If you are in need of a couple of fun time sucks while you wait for me to resume daily updating, try the Vampire link and the Hollywood Stock Exchange links. I find them both to be a lot of fun.

All the best, and never surrender,

Archie

1 Comments:

Blogger frstlymil said...

Yikes! Perhaps "Gods Country" by Steven Dietz as your next directorial challenge! Agreed that we are in for a very strange world to come.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home